My name’s Teresa and I’d like to welcome you to my blog! I’m an experience-addict from Finland currently living in Estonia and on the process of moving to the next location. I am always on the look out for a new adventure!
My list of home cities, so far, include:
Turku 🔸 Brighton 🔹 Aberdeen 🔸 London 🔹 Bratislava 🔸 Tallinn 🔹 ??
I created this blog as a creative space for myself to share all the great life hacks, that I’ve learned along the way, and to promote a more sustainable take on fashion and style. I hope that you will find helpful advice and inspiring ideas on these pages. If you have any content ideas that you would like to see here, please don’t hesitate to share your ideas!
Outlandish Blog is all about all things Fashion, Lifestyle and Travel with a twist: useful tips and tricks on how to live a mindful life even if you can’t do hygge or cook a 5 star meal 7 days a week; inspiration on how to stay on top of the trend wave by styling those pieces of clothing that you already have in the closet; and the best inside info, and the tips that tourist guides don’t share with you, on where to travel and what to remember while there.
Just to give you an idea of who’s behind all of this here are 10 random facts about me:
- I was born in Turku, Finland, but have since lived in 5 other cities around Europe, and moved altogether 9 times.
- My dream job as a child was a Princess. Actually I’d still like to be one… What a shame that American gal took that last remaining English Prince.
- My biggest fear is boredom… and spiders, definitely spiders!
- I love action movies, especially the Marvel ones.
- Eating is my favourite way to pass time and my favourite hobby. I eat pretty much everything even though for the past 4 years the only times I eat any meat is when I go to a restaurant.
- I can’t cook, not even to save my life.
- I want a dog.
- I am the complete opposite of a stereotypical Finn. And so proud of it!
- If you want to make me happy, just give me a hug.
- My favourite quotes are all by Winnie the Pooh (or its author A. A. Milne).
+ My life has been so eventful and action-packed that one day I hope to either write a story book or a drama-comedy movie script based on it. But because I believe that there are still many adventures in store for me the time for writing that book or a script is not quite yet.
So, fasten your seat belts because it may be a bumpy ride :D