Welcome to my Blog!
I’m an experience-addict from Finland currently living in Estonia and on the process of moving to the next location. I am always on the look out for a new adventure!
My list of home cities, so far, include:
Turku 🔸 Brighton 🔹 Aberdeen 🔸 London 🔹 Bratislava 🔸 Tallinn 🔹 ??
My blog is all about fashion and lifestyle with a dash of traveling. I hope I can offer you outfit inspiration, useful tips and tricks and new ways of looking at this world around us. You won’t find perfect pictures of smoothie bowls or yoga mats in my blog, but what you will find is an honest and true interpretation of my life with all the rough edges included.
I love (constructive) feedback so do not hesitate to comment or write to me via e-mail.
Just to give you an idea of who’s behind all of this here are 10 random facts about me:
- I was born in Turku, Finland, but have since lived in 5 other cities around Europe, and moved altogether 9 times.
- My dream job as a child was a Princess. Actually I’d still like to be one… What a shame that American gal took that last remaining English Prince.
- My biggest fear is boredom… and spiders, definitely spiders!
- I love action movies, especially the Marvel ones.
- Eating is my favourite way to pass time and my favourite hobby. I eat pretty much everything even though for the past 4 years the only times I eat any meat is when I go to a restaurant.
- I can’t cook, not even to save my life.
- I want a dog.
- I am the complete opposite of a stereotypical Finn. And so proud of it!
- If you want to make me happy, just give me a hug.
- My favourite quotes are all by Winnie the Pooh (or its author A. A. Milne).
+ My life has been so eventful and action-packed that one day I hope to either write a story book or a drama-comedy movie script based on it. But because I believe that there are still many adventures in store for me the time for writing that book or a script is not quite yet.
So, fasten your seat belts because it may be a bumpy ride :D